For Labor Day, we made our annual trek to Panama City to visit our very good friends, the Pattersons. We miss them very much since they have moved, but always enjoy our long weekends/reunions with them and the Connells. This weekend was spent much like the others, walking on the beach, wading in the ocean, laying out at the pool, eating wonderful food, watching football, going to church, and playing the Newlywed game (Josh and I were the disputed champs this year:) We also got to visit the brand-new eye clinic (which looks fantastic) and all got "complimentary" exams by the Dr. himself! It was a very nice, relaxing weekend. Thanks so much for letting us visit and being our gracious hosts as always!
Unfortunately, the camera stayed in my purse most of the time, which I am a little upset about.....so I "borrowed" a few pictures:)

Our hosts
The s, with a little more sun than we had the previous day:)

This picture was taken at Chick Fil A #2 of the day. They were running a promotion of free chicken sandwiches if you wore your favorite teams shirt. So we definitely took advantage of that! Needless to say it was CRAZY at the restaurants, and this truck was no exception, all decked out for the football season.
We had so much fun on Labor Day weekend! I'm so glad you documented the Chick-Fil-A craziness--it was great. It definately made the trip home more fun!
ReplyDelete