Happy New Year's!! Wishing everyone a happy 2010!
On December 30, we went in for our "big" ultrasound, 18 week appt. Both babies were measured and examined. Both babies were in all the normal ranges and were even a bit big for their actual age. Praise God for a great report! The doctor said I was doing great, as well:)
We had fun watching the babies on the big screen for a while, doing somersaults with some extra caffeine I was told to drink. So amazing what you can see on these ultrasounds!
Then it was time for the big news....what were we having?? Both shots were pretty clear.......
Baby A:

And Baby B (much to Josh's relief):

One of each! We are SO excited and thankful for all of your thoughts and prayers for healthy babies. Now let the planning and decision-making begin!
Quick 18 week picture....I think I am starting to feel the babies now...maybe? Still hard to tell..

We had fun watching the babies on the big screen for a while, doing somersaults with some extra caffeine I was told to drink. So amazing what you can see on these ultrasounds!
Then it was time for the big news....what were we having?? Both shots were pretty clear.......
Baby A:

And Baby B (much to Josh's relief):

One of each! We are SO excited and thankful for all of your thoughts and prayers for healthy babies. Now let the planning and decision-making begin!
Quick 18 week picture....I think I am starting to feel the babies now...maybe? Still hard to tell..
WOW - one of each! How exciting!? Congrats. You look great, Rachel!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see how you decorate the nursery, etc. Are you going to tell names before or wait until the birth?