Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!!

Kailyn and Isaac celebrated their first birthday on May 10! Where has the year gone?? We had a very low key day.....resting up for the big family party on Saturday. They did, however, get a little birthday cereal, which is a Steed tradition (Alpha Bits in K & I's case) and a taste of Zaxby's for dinner. Both were a hit. They opened some cards and Skyped with a few family members. Looking forward to the celebration this weekend! Josh and I spent the day, remembering back to one year ago, what we were doing that particular hour (being inducing, pushing, and pushing, delivering, holding the babies, passing out, etc) :) What a memorable day!

Below are a few pictures from the actual birth day and some from May 10, 2011. So hard to get a good one! :)

Happy Birthday my sweet babies! I can't wait to see what the next year holds.






No comments:

Post a Comment