Tuesday, March 27, 2012

365: Week 11

Monday, March 19th:



The kids wanted to wear their (too small) bibs the rest of the morning, after breakfast. The sayings on the bibs are pretty appropriate right now!


Tuesday, March 20th:


I-man is having a hard time learning to take off his own shoes and socks. So, as a time-saver, I am having K "help" him. They both really enjoy doing this...........though I had a horrible time trying to capture a photo of it!


Wednesday, March 21st:


We were given a hand-me-down, play McDonalds which currently resides in our garage. This is one of I's favorite outdoor-toys. Today, however, he somehow managed to get his head "stuck" in the oven and I basically had to drag his head out to break him free. Hence the rug-burn looking mark on his head (that lasted for 3 days). He still talks about it:)


Thursday, March 22nd:


Working diligently on "fixing" the diaper box. His sister has gone for more tools.


Friday, March 23rd:


Proud of themselves for climbing up on the window seat, their new favorite place to play.


Saturday, March 24th:

We visited some very dear friends in Panama City this weekend and had a blast! The kids all got along great and the weather was beautiful. We went to a playground, took a walk/run, played with lots of fun toys in the playroom, garage and outside, watched basketball, and the boys went to a T-ball game. It was a really great weekend to catch up with friends and enjoy the children that God has richly blessed us with. I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few.






Sunday, March 25th:


All four kiddos. Will was such a good sport to pull them around!

No comments:

Post a Comment