Trip to the zoo today with our cousin, Pac-man. Enjoying watching the "dogs."
K enjoyed climbing in a stroller other than hers, more than seeing the animals I am pretty sure:) This girl loves seats!
Finally tall enough to beat the drums!
Proof that all three cousins were there together:) They really had a great time and we look forward to more zoo trips soon!
Tuesday, May 8th:
Today was the last day for Ladies Bible Class, until summer break is over. Every Tuesday morning we have all 3 enjoyed our outing to the church. Our favorite nursery workers/friends will be missed this summer!
Wednesday, May 9th:
What the kids were doing while I was packing for our trip.....I told them the babies must be in carseats next time:)
Thursday, May 10th:
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY!!
We arrived in Ohio EARLY this morning for a fun birthday weekend. I'll do another post about their actual birthday but here is one picture for now.
Enjoying birthday muffins. Thanks Gramma!
Friday, May 11th:
K has been asking for Aunt Robbie to fix her hair for weeks now. The wait is now over! Below are before and after pictures (and she would only let Aunt Robbie fix her hair the whole time we were in Ohio:)
Saturday, May 12th:
Today was Party Day. This is a sneak preview of another post, coming soon!
Sunday, May 13th:
Sadly, we totally forgot to take ANY pictures on Mother's Day, so here is one of my parents with the grandkids. Very sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment