This was just a normal breakfast time but I wanted to journal that both kids love milk and cereal! Their dad eats 2 bowls every day but their mother has actually never had a bowl of cereal with milk in it.......so I am a little surprised that both of them love it. K especially LOVES cereal!
Tuesday, October 23rd:
I have a ton of pictures from Halloween so I thought I would insert the Halloween PJs here:)
Wednesday, October 24th:
K wanted to show the camera that the boo-boo on her chin was getting better:) I was just trying to take a picture of the Halloween shirt:)
Thursday, October 25th:
I-man is very into books right now.
Friday, October 26th:
K loves to color and asks to do it every day. This piece of artwork has lots of "stars" on it. She was very proud!
Working away on more projects....he loved the saw horses!
Happy cheerleader (we dressed them in the nursery at church so the background is not quite Halloween material:)
Football player
K's prized possession she was given at one trunk...she chewed on this thing the entire time!
Wearing a helmet for a picture
I-man loved the bouncy house.
Saturday, October 27th:
Working away on more projects....he loved the saw horses!
Sunday, October 28th:
Tonight was Trunk or Treat at our church after evening services. The kids were really excited about their costumes, however we were unprepared for how they would react to other kids in costumes. Not five minutes from leaving the building, two Darth Vader costumes jumped out from behind a car to scare one of their friends............right in front of both kids. They were hysterical and poor K never got over it. She cried and clung to me most of the night. Hopefully they will not remember it when Halloween comes around next year:)
Football player
K's prized possession she was given at one trunk...she chewed on this thing the entire time!
Wearing a helmet for a picture
I-man loved the bouncy house.
Still watching diligently for scary costumes:)
No comments:
Post a Comment