Wednesday, November 14, 2012

365: Week 44

Monday, November 5th:

The kids played so well together today! Just played trains in the kitchen while I made dinner....so nice!!


Tuesday, November 6th:

I was going to take a picture of our voting stickers but I forgot. I-man and I sported ours in the morning........K just kept hers in her pocket:)


Wednesday, November 7th:


I-man built a "skate park" out of our bedroom pillows. This kid has an amazing imagination! He was so excited when I offered to take a picture to show to Daddy later:)


Thursday, November 8th:

They read books to each other for almost 45 minutes this morning! So sweet!


Friday, November 9th:


Showing off her Bandaid. Funny Story: K barely banged her knee on our padded ottoman and asked for ice and a Bandaid. Upon receiving the Bandaid, she limped or scooted across the floor on her bottom for the next 2 hours until Josh came home to "work on her leg." Then she was fine. I think the bandage was just making her skin tight but talk about dramatic! I couldn't stop laughing.


Saturday, November 10th:
Today we went to the zoo with The Pattersons (visiting from Panama City) and the Connells. It was a perfect fall day for the zoo and a fun time was had by all.




 All of us minus Josh the photographer checking out the lions.




Surprisingly the big turtle was one of the favorite animals today.


Sunday, November 10th:

 This picture cracks me up. The guys gave the little ones a bath on Saturday night and the report we received was hilarious! JA dumped water from the cups on both of our kids' heads, and then he received his own cupful of water.  This picture looks like he is contemplating his scheme:) Always fun to see kids interacting....they had a great time!

Sweet big brother watching from a safe distance:)

No comments:

Post a Comment