We had the Steed clan over for a Memorial Day grill out. The kids had fun playing baseball, doing water activities and of course, eating:) Love our holidays!! (thank you Andrea for the pictures:)
Tuesday, May 29th:
My sister-in-law and I are doing a "Summer Swap" for a few weeks this summer. I have her 6 year old and 3 year old one day and she adds my kids with hers another day. So far this has worked out great, giving us some "me" time and the kids LOVE it. At least I know mine do:)
Wednesday, May 30th:
I have no idea what we did on this day....apparently I forgot to take a picture.
Thursday, May 31st:
My day with the four kids......playing in the rock box....it got a little crowded:)
Hands were everything on the outdoor picnic table. Never a dull moment at lunchtime!
Loved playing in the cribs....crazy kids!
Boys' snack table
Girls' snack table.
Friday, June 1st:
Shortly after the kids left on Thursday, K got what I thought was the stomach bug, along with a 103 fever. I ended up taking her to the doctor Friday afternoon, as she was super lethargic and still had a high fever, very unlike her. Turns out we had the dreaded hand-foot-and-mouth disease! Poor thing!
With K out of commission, I-man found other ways to entertain himself....like stomping all over the house in his "Daddy shoes."
Saturday, June 2nd:
With my birthday coming up on Monday, Josh decided to go ahead and make me a delicious cake so we could enjoy it all weekend. Needless to say, the cake was a BIG hit!
They put the "31" on the cake all by themselves! With just a little help:)
LOVING the cake!
He actually licked his plate to make sure he got it all:)
Sunday, June 3rd:
Night #1 of VBS. The kids were very tentative at first but asked to go back so I would say that was a success! K was feeling much better as of Sunday morning, and so far, I-man has stayed clear of this super-contagious disease. Yeah!!





No comments:
Post a Comment